Sydney Endoscopic Ear Surgery Research Group 9th Course
About this course
This is a fresh cadaver dissection course designed to introduce the practising otolaryngologist and senior trainee to the fundamentals of EES and Balloon Tuboplasty, held at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sydney. The course dissection is based on the SEES online dissection modules and guide. There will be structured 8 step dissection, EES operation principles, getting started with EES and live surgery. Each Dissector will progress through 2 fresh cadaver endoscopic ear and lateral skull base dissections. The course has a 18 Dissector limit.
The course includes:
- Endoscope approaches to the ear & lateral skull base on fresh imported high quality USA specimens
- Half a day devoted to Balloon Tuboplasty
- Well known international guest demonstrators and speakers
- Live Surgery
- SEES Dissection guide manual, SEES Endoscopic Tips manual
- Full catering throughout the day
- Course dinner
Professor Mohamed Badr-El-Dine M.D. Ph.D.
Consultant Otology Neurotology & Skull Base Surgery
Sultan Qaboos University Hospital – Muscat – Oman
Professor of Otolaryngology
Permanent Position: Professor of Otolaryngology, ENT Department, Faculty of
Medicine, Alexandria University, EGYPT.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS:
– President of the International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear
– President of the Egyptian Society of Skull Base Surgery; Egypt
– Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and
Neck Surgery (AAOHNS) – USA.
– Member of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO),
– Member of the Prosper Meniere's Society; Colorado, U.S.A.
– Member of the French Society of Otorhinolaryngology; France.
– Member of the Politzer Society. International Society for Otologic
Surgery & Science.
– ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-6480-6538
Associate Professor Justin Golub – Justin S. Golub, MD, MS is an otologist/neurotologist, a specialist of the ear and surrounding skull base. He provides both medical and surgical treatment of common disorders as well as rare, complex conditions. One of Dr. Golub’s passions is introducing cutting edge treatments to the practice of otology. He is a pioneer in endoscopic ear surgery, directing one of the few training courses in the country on this new minimally invasive technique. He is also one of the first American members of the International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery. Dr. Golub is actively engaged in clinical and translational research to improve patient care and outcomes.